- Found a mouse in a mousetrap under the stove. I suspected there was something under there. I hate when I'm right about these things. *
- Have been waiting all day for the UPS guy to deliver my mother's day present for my mom. The current time is 4:30 and he hasn't shown up yet. They don't deliver on Saturdays. So it's today or else Monday -- too late for Mother's Day.
- My People magazine which shows up 50 out of 52 Fridays a year, did not come today.
- Getting out of the car, AJ somehow managed to whack himself in the face with the metal part of his seatbelt. We had to rock in the lazyboy for quite awhile as he cried and cried.
- Zack had just decided he needed a little "Pop Go The Wiggles" on TV when it was time to get in the car and pick up Aliza from school. So he expressed his frustration by sitting in his booster seat behind me kicking my seat and screaming while we waited in the car for 15 minutes. Then he chewed on his kneecap until it was raw. We'd have gotten out and waited outside, but it was raining. Rained all day.
- AJ took the juice out of the refrigerator to let me know he wanted some, put it up on the counter and knocked over my Diet Dr. Pepper all over the counter and floor. We ran out of paper towels earlier today so I used a couple of kitchen hand towels to wipe it up. He didn't even want the juice when I got it for him.
- Together the boys managed to mess up the other laptop, the one they like to watch some of the http://www.nickjr.com/ shows on, and it can't seem to connect to the internet. I haven't had a lot of time to sit down with it and try to fix it. I figure it's good punishment for them not to be able to watch it now, since their aggression towards it is the reason it won't work. Of course this type of punishment is useless on them, they have no idea they screwed it up.
*Mark would like me to clarify that he is the one who actually "found the mouse" in the mousetrap. I would like to further clarify that I insisted that we put a mousetrap out, since we didn't necessarily agree on whether there may or may not be mice in the house. He didn't want to and as I recall, he put it under there just to humor me. But I fully admit that he is the one who "found" said mouse and disposed of it. I was never anywhere near it.
I sure hope the UPS guy shows up. I have also been waiting for mine, but am thinking it won't be here until Monday. (sorry Mom!). I hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day when it get's here. You need it :)
Post a Comment