1. I'm not sick. I'm fine.
2. I'm not sick, and if I'm crabby, it's because you're mean!
3. I'm sick.
4. I'm so very sick. No one has ever been as sick as I am. I feel awful. Can I sit on your lap?
5. I'm dying. Tell all my friends that I love them. Bury me with my American Girl dolls.
6. Hey, I'm totally better (after a dose of ibuprofen). Can I go out and play?
7. (3 hours later) Oh no, I'm sick again. I guess I'm just going to be sick for the rest of my life.
8. I'm feeling a little better. Play a game with me.
9. What do you mean I still have a littIe bit of a temperature? I feel fine. I'm sick of this house! I want to go out!
10. You mean I'm finally well enough to go back to school? Two whole days, wow, has anyone ever been sick for that long before? I wonder if my friends will remember me.
Word of the Week 14/12/2018 Organised #WotW
5 days ago