The final installment! (Kim A., we'll see if you still think we are a lot alike after this one!)
53. I don't like to travel very much. I'm constantly worried I forgot something I'll really need.
54. I still manage to get around a little bit. I have attended the past two Fragile X Conferences, in St. Louis and Detroit. And have been to Texas a few dozen times.
55. I don't like balloons.
56. Amusement park entry fees are a total waste on me, unless you want someone to sit with the kids while you go on the big roller coaster. I'm not a ride person. I like my feet on solid ground.
57. No balloons, no scary rides, not much for travel -- yep I'm real party girl. At least I have a good sense of sarcasm.
58. I like comedies. I always say, my own life is enough of a drama, I just want to see, hear, and read funny things.
59. My favorite season is fall. The kids go back to school, the weather becomes more bearable, vegetables are ripe, the trees all turn beautiful colors, all is right with the world. My world, anyway.
60. I'm currently serving my third year on the board of the Minnesota Valley Mothers of Multiples; I was newsletter editor for two years, and this year I'm publicity coordinator. I love this group.
61. I've had a ton of pets in my lifetime; cats, a dog, parakeets, a cockatiel, hamsters, guinea pigs, and millions of fish.
62. I guess it's not as impressive a list as I thought it would be. Reptiles would have livened it up.
63. I've had a total of 11 roommates in my life.
64. I'm still friends with 7 of them.
65. I think about and wonder what is going on with two of the others. The other two I could take or leave.
66. I love Little People toys, more than my kids do. I get them out once in awhile and we all play.
67. I have to fight the urge to buy more Little People sets when I see them, because I know I'm the one I'm buying them for.
68. If the Wii had existed 15 or 20 years ago, I would have wasted so much time on it.
69. I used to be amazing at Tetris. I could complete level 9 height 5 without batting an eye.
70. Thank you very much -- if you know what level 9 height 5 means.
71. Sometimes when I'm in the car by myself, I listen to the Wiggles and sing along.
72. Sometimes I turn it off and just listen to the quiet.
73. I am a Scorpio.
74. My husband and three children are all Aquariuses. Yes, we are all water signs.
75. I have no idea what that signifies, if anything.
Word of the Week 17/5/2019 Gigs #WotW
2 days ago