The final installment! (Kim A., we'll see if you still think we are a lot alike after this one!)
53. I don't like to travel very much. I'm constantly worried I forgot something I'll really need.
54. I still manage to get around a little bit. I have attended the past two Fragile X Conferences, in St. Louis and Detroit. And have been to Texas a few dozen times.
55. I don't like balloons.
56. Amusement park entry fees are a total waste on me, unless you want someone to sit with the kids while you go on the big roller coaster. I'm not a ride person. I like my feet on solid ground.
57. No balloons, no scary rides, not much for travel -- yep I'm real party girl. At least I have a good sense of sarcasm.
58. I like comedies. I always say, my own life is enough of a drama, I just want to see, hear, and read funny things.
59. My favorite season is fall. The kids go back to school, the weather becomes more bearable, vegetables are ripe, the trees all turn beautiful colors, all is right with the world. My world, anyway.
60. I'm currently serving my third year on the board of the Minnesota Valley Mothers of Multiples; I was newsletter editor for two years, and this year I'm publicity coordinator. I love this group.
61. I've had a ton of pets in my lifetime; cats, a dog, parakeets, a cockatiel, hamsters, guinea pigs, and millions of fish.
62. I guess it's not as impressive a list as I thought it would be. Reptiles would have livened it up.
63. I've had a total of 11 roommates in my life.
64. I'm still friends with 7 of them.
65. I think about and wonder what is going on with two of the others. The other two I could take or leave.
66. I love Little People toys, more than my kids do. I get them out once in awhile and we all play.
67. I have to fight the urge to buy more Little People sets when I see them, because I know I'm the one I'm buying them for.
68. If the Wii had existed 15 or 20 years ago, I would have wasted so much time on it.
69. I used to be amazing at Tetris. I could complete level 9 height 5 without batting an eye.
70. Thank you very much -- if you know what level 9 height 5 means.
71. Sometimes when I'm in the car by myself, I listen to the Wiggles and sing along.
72. Sometimes I turn it off and just listen to the quiet.
73. I am a Scorpio.
74. My husband and three children are all Aquariuses. Yes, we are all water signs.
75. I have no idea what that signifies, if anything.
#youmightbeanautismparentif 2012 in review 9/11 memories ABA therapy Acceptance acronyms advocacy affection aggression AJ Aliza Aliza the playwright All I really need to know... Alphabitty Moments American Girl Ann Coulter antibullying anxiety anxiety in parents of children with special needs apple orchard apps for autism AppSmitten Arbaclofen Arbitrary Thoughts ARC autism autism brushing autism portrayed in TV shows Autism Shines awareness backyard band baseball bath toys beds behavior problems being tall Birthday Boys biting blog change blog hop blogging books bottles brushing bubbles Burnsville Fire Muster bus Cabin Fever in Minnesota candy Carly Fleischmann Carly's Voice cats cats and dogs chewys Chicago childcare for special needs children childhood Children's Museum chocolate Christmas Church circumin clinical trials Clonidine CNN Hero of 2011 coffee communication comparisons computer Conference cost of special education Courage Center Curcumin daddy dance dance competition dance moms Dental surgery dentist developmental milestones diagnosis diapers Diego Disability Day dogs Dolphin Tale Doomsday Preparation Dora Doritos drug trials DVD player early intervention earrings Easter ECSE Parent Retreat electronic gadgets electronics Everything I need to know... Evil Overlord fall falling asleep at school families family fashion fear Featured Feel Good Friday field trip fireworks first day of school Flash Gordon Food Chronicles food issues in Fragile X and autistic children forms forts Fragile Face of God Fragile X Fragile X advocate Fragile X and autism Fragile X Awareness Day Fragile X carriers Fragile X in the news Fragile X presentation Fragile X statistics Fragile X Writers friends fundraiser for Fragile X funniest Funny Gabrielle Giffords Galveston games getting carsick Girls' Night Out Giving Spirit glasses global warming going home Good Morning Great Quotes guest blogs guest post haircuts Halloween hearing test Heaven is for Real hippotherapy holidays Holland Holly home life homework hotel hugging human behavior hyperactivity IEP Meeting IEPs in the news inclusion inspiration integration iPad iPad apps iPad apps for autism IQ testing Jack Jablonski January First Joke journal entry kids with Fragile X and animals Kindergarten Kindle kisses language study learning to talk leaves lemonade stand Lily Little Einsteins losing teeth Mad Gab makeup mall Mall of America marcia braden McDonalds media sensationalization medications Melatonin Miami MIND Institute Minnesota Bloggers Conference minocycline Miracle League monkeys mosquito bites Mother's Day movies MVMOM Used Clothing and Equipment Sale nail trimming names naughtiness neighbors nicknames nightmares normal off topic one thing leads to another online dating Operation Beautiful oral sensory orphan drug act other bloggers Our Wedding outside overstimulation panic attacks parade parental stress Parenthood park Partners in Policymaking penicillin people with disabilities pets pharmacy fun photography Photoshop picnic Pictures pinching pink shirt Pinterest playing outside playing with toys poem politics poop potty training Presents protecting autistic children rash reading to kids research Retreat riding a bike Robin Williams Roger Ebert routine RSS feed RUSH University San Diego Sandy Hook Elementary Santa schedules school school bus school notes school pictures screaming self image self-checkouts sensory Seroquel siblings with developmental delays sick kids sippy cups sleep smile snow pictures Snowstorm social situations speaking of the unspeakable special education special education evaluation special needs kids special needs parents Special Needs Ryan Gosling Special Olympics spelling spoon feeding spring break staying positive stimming Strep STX209 Stylish Blog Award suicide summer Sunday School Sundays sunshine survival mode swimming talking talking to kindergarteners Target teacher's aides Teeth brushing Tegretol Temple Grandin Ten Commandments textbook case of Fragile X thankful thanksgiving that window/mirror thing The Autism Store The R Word the rapid passage of time The Right Things to say to parents of special needs children The Santa Experience the Shedd Aquarium The Twin Thing The Wiggles therapeutic horseback riding therapy This is Autism topless trampoline traveling with special needs children TV twins with special needs Twitter typical Fragile X characteristics typical kids typing vacation Vacation Bible School video games videos volunteering Waisman Center water play way-back-Wednesday What I've Learned What's your song? when a special needs parent dies Wiggles Wii games Winner Winner Chicken Dinner winter wonder Wonder Pets Wordful Wednesday Wordless Wednesday Words of Wisdom World Autism Awareness Day YMCA You Tube Zack Zoloft zoo animals